Friday, July 8, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#33 星星手作卡片

Hello dear Friends! 
Welcome to STAMPlorations Monthly ChallengeSTAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & STARS  本月挑戰主題為印章及星星,版型挑戰則為下圖。



Here is my card based on the theme.




I started by creating the background by using stencil (from Stars Align - ARTplorations Stencil). I put the stencil on the white paper, and applied some inks with blending tool. I moved the stencil slightly and outlined the star with black pen.

Then, I heat embossed the sentiment (from Smile - Dee's Artsy Impressions)with gold on vellum. 

To finish off, I used stitched die and thread on the right side of the card.

星星手作卡片製作步驟:
1.利用模板製作背景,將星星模板用紙膠固定在白色卡紙上,利用海綿上色工具及印台上色。
2.將星星模板稍微移動一點後固定,用黑色筆描繪模板的星星外框。
3.在描圖紙上蓋上字章並燙金。
4.用縫線刀模在卡片及描圖紙右邊打動,並穿上絲線作為裝飾,卡片即完成。


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

We also have two awesome guest designers : Harriet Skelly,Swapna Patil, Helen Gullett



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...