Friday, August 26, 2016

CFC155 手作卡片

Hi everyone! 

Our theme is color challenge, you can enter a project based on three color: black, white, and any color you love .

本次主題屬於顏色挑戰,黑色、白色、任意色。



Here is my DT card.


I started by creating my textured background using black ink. 
After the watercolor paper dried, I applied some salty ocean distress ink on the acrylic block, added some water, and stamped that acrylic block on the watercolor paper. 

Next, I stamped the flower(from MON AMI stamp set)with black ink, and colored it with Zig real brush pens. 

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment (also from (from MON AMI stamp set)).





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Don't forget to check out our talented team mates and leave them some sweet comments:
Wei Wei----You are here!

Thank you! Have a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...