Saturday, October 22, 2016

HOW R U 手作卡片

Hi, Today I will be sharing this Hydrangea card.
  



I start by using ZIG real brush pens to make watercolor effect background.

For the Hydrangea, I also use ZIG real brush pens (green shadow, light blue, lilac, light violet, purple, and violet ), but I give them more deeper colors. After the colors dry, I die cut many little flowers. 

Then, I use foam tape to adhere those little flowers to my card base. I also glue some little pearls to the center of flowers.

To finish my card I add the sentiment.







Hope you liked my card! 


I'm entering to the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch #195
Time Out Challenge #68 (case the flower theme)
HLS October Mixed Media Challenge ATSM Challenge #216 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...