Saturday, December 24, 2016

Planner design 手帳生活

Hi friends, Today I'll share a winter layout. I use a planner for it.


This is the first page. It's about the mountain climbing with my family.  
I use doki planner as my base. I printed a photo using Fuji Instax share. Then, I add some stickers and stamp some sentiments. 


This page is about another travel with my family. I choose tree, natural, and breath as my theme.
I choose a green patterned paper as base, the photo is printed from LG.
I use a die-cut tree for decoration. And then, I embellish with sliver sticker, and sentiment ticker.


The third page is about Chritmas tree.
I used a Christmas patterned paper on two sides. I printed two photos using Fuji Instax. 
I add a banner sticker on right page, and die cut a poinsettia and a 'hugs' word on vellum.
For the left page, I heat emboss the sentiment in gold.


I'm entering to the following challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...