Friday, April 7, 2017

CFC171 手工卡片(使用切割刀模)

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

Our challenge theme is rainbows!







This DT card, I featured CFC's awesome products: DREAM THEN DO and STARS FRI-DIES.


This card is very easy to do, I just need a die cut and some scrap papers which could be found easily in your craft room.

First, I cut the star using STARS FRI-DIES.
Then, I added some rainbow color scrap papers behind the star.

Papercraft can give us many fun, but it also result in waste of resource. I think this is a good way to save those barely used pieces of paper for reuse.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment from DREAM THEN DO stamp set in black.







Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.



I'm entering to the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...