Saturday, May 27, 2017

traveler's notebook spreads 旅行者筆記 手帳生活

Hey friends! 
I'm back today to share my traveler's notebook spreads.
I'm currently in a busy and boring season of working life and I haven't taken many photos, but I still want to document my life and use my kits.


For this layout, I used many Felicity Jane and Simple Stories kits.
The sketch is from Stuck?! Sketches May 1 2017 Challenge. 


I chose three food photos as my theme, I then used the pattern papers, embellishments and stamps to tell the story.


I love this puffy elephant sticker which I bought from bookstore near my work place. Isn't it so cute? 
The stamp from Felicity Jane also catch my heart! 

I'm entering to the following challenge
Stuck?! Sketches May 1 2017 Challenge











------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For this layout, I showcase Altenew stamp set and the sketch is also from Altenew Sketch Challenge #2.

I started by using rose stamp set to create the heart and cutting out.


I then stamped the flowers and cut them out. Stamp is perfect for travel notebook spread. Don't worry if you don't have many embellishments left, you can use your stamp and make it pop.


I also added many embellishments, washi and stickers to decorate my photo.

The sentiment stamp express the feeling of me on that day. So I stamped it to the bottom area on the right side of my TN.



I'm entering to the following challenge
Altenew Sketch Challenge #2



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...