Thursday, August 31, 2017

Light-Up Cards with Chibitronics and Studio Katia 手工卡片 搖搖卡

Hi friends!
It’s collaboration week with us Chibitronics and Studio Katia ! What a perfect partnership!








The collab week with Studio Katia is from August 14-18, so there will be many amazing projects showed at Chibitronics and Studio Katia blog in the next few days!

And I have two cards made for this great event! 



For the first card, I used Chibitronics Whire LED Stickers along with Studio Katia's You're So Ranunculus and Mini Thank You stamp set.



I put three LED stickers on each shaker's window. To turn on those LEDs with just one battery, I made a parallel circuit ! 
I made a cardmaking process video, so you could see the all details about my card.  You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.







---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The second card featured Chibitronics Whire LED Stickers and Studio Katia's You're So Ranunculus stamp set.




I think the difference between this card and the first is the element I put in front of the LEDs.
Since the first card is a shaker, I used acetate. You can see the lights shinning through acetate clearly. 
For this card, I used vellum as my flower's base, so the light effect is misty! 

I also made a tutorial video. You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.







Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...