Friday, November 17, 2017

CFC187 手作卡片

Today, I have a card to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 187.




The supplies I used are THANKS stamp set and CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES.






I started by stamping the sentiments (from THANKS stamp set) in gray on the background.
Next, I cut trees using CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES, and then arranged them with a thread.

I also stamped a "thanks " in black as my theme.

To finish off, grabbed my black pen and drew a line around the edge of the card.





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...